- 2014 State Bar of Wisconsin
- 2014 U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- 2014 U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S.,2004, Major: Neuroscience & History
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2014, cum laude
- Student Director – Civil Practice Clinic
- Moot Court
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Dane County Bar Association
- The James E. Doyle American Inn of Court
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
Adam Fitzpatrick was born and raised in La Crosse, WI. Adam received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison with majors in neuroscience and history. Throughout college and after graduation, Adam worked in healthcare in several roles over a fifteen-year career. Adam has experience in both hospital and pre-hospital settings and brings an understanding of medicine to his legal practice.
Adam received his law degree, cum laude, from the University of Minnesota Law School. While in law school, Adam participated in moot court, represented clients throughout various types of litigation, and was selected to be a director of the Civil Practice Clinic. Prior to joining Corneille Law Group, Adam served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Juan Colás, Julie Genovese, and Rhonda Lanford at the Dane County Circuit Court. He is a member of the Corneille Law Group Madison medical negligence team which garnered a first tier ranking by U.S. News and World Report: Best Law Firms® for medical malpractice defense in 2016.
Outside of work, Adam enjoys spending time with family and friends, cheering on the Badgers, cycling, and reading.
- Personal Injury Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Insurance Coverage Defense
- Professional Liability Defense