- 2015 State Bar of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2009
- Marquette University Law School, 2015
- Moot Court executive board member
- Litigation certificate
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
Frank was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin. He received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. After living abroad for two years as a student and a teacher, Frank returned to the United States, where he received a J.D. from Marquette University Law School in 2015. At Marquette, Frank participated as a member of the Moot Court executive board, as well as a finalist in the Jenkins Honors Moot Court Competition and a quarterfinalist in the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition.
Upon graduation, Frank served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable William Hanrahan, Amy Smith, and Everett Mitchell. Frank is a member of the State Bar as well as the Dane County Bar Association. Apart from work, Frank enjoys running, playing music, talking about civil procedure, and spending time with his dogs and family.
- “Mayo and the End (For Now) of the Medical Malpractice Cap,” www.corneillelaw.com, July 2017