Chelsea Wilfong represents clients in civil litigation matters, including complex litigation, at both the trial and appellate levels. Ms. Wilfong litigates in state courts and engages in all stages of litigation including drafting pleadings and motions, handling pre-trial discovery and related disputes, directly communicating with opposing counsel, preparing for, attending, and taking depositions, preparing for trial and arguing discovery motions. Her experience includes defending health care providers in medical malpractice matters, defending insurance companies in personal injury suits, and defending municipalities in a variety of tort matters.
Ms. Wilfong earned her J.D. from the University of Wisconsin Law School, where she was a finalist in the Best Brief Competition and was ranked a top 20 oralist in the Midwest in the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition. She also worked in the Antiquities Trafficking Unit at the New York County District Attorney's Office, where she assisted in the repatriation of stolen artifacts, and was a student prosecutor for the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office in the Guns and Drugs Unit, where she appeared on record for the State in jury trials.
- 2018 State Bar of Wisconsin
- 2018 Eastern District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, 2013
- B.A., History
- University of Wisconsin, Law School, 2018
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Trial Evidence Committee, American Bar Association
- Health Law Section, American Bar Association
- Section of Litigation, American Bar Association
- Litigation Section, State Bar of Wisconsin
- 7th Circuit Bar Association
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel