Agribusiness Defense Litigation
Corneille Law Group has a demonstrated history of defending a broad range of clients in the agriculture industry. We defend the interests of farmers, farm organizations, processing plants, livestock producers, cooperatives, agricultural equipment manufacturers, suppliers and equipment servicers.
Agricultural litigation is a highly specialized area of the law that requires in-depth industry knowledge and connections with the nation's best expert witnesses. At the Corneille Law Group, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to understand our clients' businesses and to provide them with practical advice to solve their legal needs.
Our in-depth familiarity with the agriculture industry includes:
- Litigation, including allegations of breach of contract, pollution, stray voltage, and defective equipment design, manufacture, installation and service;
- Environmental regulation;
- Purchase and leasing of farmland;
- Water rights and wetland mitigation;
- Employment matters; and
- Food safety and animal rights controversies.